Friday, 3 June 2016

Week 4 production log

The first week my teams have started practicing for our 30 second advert. My team tried all variety of camera shots and camera angels to see if they would simply look better or worse. My team tried to use multiple camera techniques in our 30 second. We used match on action so that two scenes would correlate to another and make sense.

As my team were just practicing for our short 30 second advert my team decided to practice in a quiet classroom where we wouldn't be disturbed. The actual advert would take place in a local park, which wasn’t too far out in order for me and my team and I to meet up and record our advert. My team and I were deciding if we should really have any diegetic sound in our advert as the advert is really short along with the fact that me and my team can’t afford to use other peoples music as it would be considered copy right. The problem my team was first facing is that some of our team members were absent so some people needed to act while also being the cameraman in our advert.

My team and I each had separate job roles to play when filming our advert. Even though my team was just practising  I think that it could have influenced our self of stream and confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment