Thursday, 9 June 2016

week 5 Production log

Once my team and I finished recording we had many clips that we could chose from to make our 30-second advert. We tried to make all the scenes and angles look like they were all continues. My team realized that there was a few mistakes, which made my team, reconsider on filming a few scenes again.   This was because one of the actors was handing an object on the left hand and once the camera changed location the actor was holding the object in the right hand. This made the advert not look like it was continues. What we needed to do for our editing was to make sure our advert didn't go over the 30-second gap. 


My team and I needed to shorten the clips as it was going over the 30-second gap. We had yet to choose a slogan as well for our advert and what name we would give our advert.  Other than that I thought that my team did a pretty good job in recording and acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment