Wednesday, 6 April 2016

Pitch Evaluation Chocolate Advert


                                          






I shall be talking about my teams strengths and weakness when came from to showing our presentation of my teams advert pitch to our classmates. I think that my team needed to be more patient as it felt like we were rushing to finish our presentation as fast as possible. I thought that we could have been clearer about our idea for our advert but I think my team and me got the point across of how we want how advert to be and explain why wanted it to be a certain way.  Our first presentation was a failure, as we didn't really practice as much as we should have for our prevention. The second time around my team was more confident and prepared to pitch our idea for our advert. 

We also pretty much looked forward most of the time sainted of looking at presentation on the board through out which feel a bit unnerving at times as we were recording. Before my and me just kept on looking on the board. This was because were very self aware instead of just forcing on the presentation. 

There was a lot of writing in my team’s presentation than there should have been.  We needed to have more images filling our presentation than writing so the audience can better visualize what my teams advert would be like while informing the audience.  I do believe that my team and me were all right with the parts they had to inform the audience about. I just believe that my team didn't share enough parts which was unbalanced as my team found it difficult to remember some of the thing they were suppose to say.  I think the only part the presentation we messed up on was my part as was confused at on what parts I was suppose to talk about as we had switched presentation parts at the end which I wasn’t so confident in. 

In my teams presentation we decided to go with the background colours to be mainly orange and a bit of blue. This was to represent the chocolate that we were supposed to advertise which was terry's chocolate orange. We also tried to get as much images of terry's chocolate orange  to appeal to our audience and how eatable it looked.  The story line was the first part we talked about which was our original idea and how we came to a conclusion on what story we should have for our advert. 

My team explained clears as to why our target audience was age 7 to 17 years. Which was that people young kids to teens because they are the people that averagely eat chocolate which is why we chose 7 to 17 and it seemed like a nice chocolate to share with friends as the chocolate breaks in pieces. 








No comments:

Post a Comment